Non-executive director programmes
The role of non-executive directors and senior managers has never been under such scrutiny. The ifs is able to provide detailed knowledge of the financial services industry and practise to directors, combined with the skills necessary for providing real support to the firms they govern.
Essential knowledge programmes
- Non-Executive Director responsibilities
- Understanding risk management
- An introduction to regulation
- Preparing for an FSA ARROW inspection
Skills development programmes
- Influencing skills
- Conflict resolution
- Effective leadership in times of change
For those who need further support the ifs can provide 1-2-1 mentoring for non-executive and executive directors. These mentoring programmes are tailored to your requirements and can cover technical aspects of financial services, or skills and decision-making for senior executives and non-executives.